That’s right, it’s your time to shine!
While it’s all about having fun, we’ve made it sweeter by having 3x R1000 fashion vouchers up for grabs.
Here’s how it goes, Jammers:
Anyone can participate; enter by yourself, as a family, as a duo, trio or any combination you can think of. Children, adults, partners, grandparents, pets — it’s open to anyone!
All forms of talent can win. Dancing, singing, party tricks, art, joke/story-telling, sports moves, poetry, impersonations, juggling, magic tricks and more… And you can enter as many times as you want.
Post your videos (30 to 60 seconds long) using the hashtag #JAMSGOTTALENT and you could win.
Remember, this is about FUN!
Competition closes on the 14th April @11pm
Winners will be chosen at random.
We can not guarantee to feature all videos, but by entering you give us permission to publish yours.
- The promoter is JAM Clothing whose registered office is at 29 Livingstone Road Durban.
- The competition is open to all ages.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via JAM Clothing’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Multiple entries from the same person are allowed.
- Closing date for entry will be 14th April.
- Winners will be chosen randomly and the judges decision is final.
- The prize will be in the form of 3 x R1000 gift cards for JAM Clothing.
- Prizes cannot be converted to cash.
- Winners will be notified via JAM Clothing’s Facebook and Instagram pages
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- JAM Clothing also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.